December 24, 2013

MUSIC FOR THE MASSES

Arcade Fire - Reflektor
Their fourth effort is, like every album they've dropped so far,
fucking awesome. The track that caught my
attention was the 11:16 minute Supersymmetry. Sublime.

Best Coast - Fade Away
There's a reason this Southern California-based
group is one of my favorites - they never disappoint. I saw them
at The Fillmore in August - Fucking Awesome! The track that
has my attention is Who Have I Become.

Black Leather Motorcycle Club - Specter At The Feast
This group was recommended by Amazon as a
group that I might like. Good Call, Amazon. The track that
has my attention is Let The Day Begin.

Company - Bird Skulls
Former office mate Ryan posted this on Instagram and
since his recommendations are always spot-on, I gave
it a test drive. Ryan's record still stands at a perfect
100%. The Curse is the track that has my attention.

Solange - True
Although this is was released in November 2012, I didn't get
a chance to listen to True, until 2013, so this counts as a
favorite of 2013. This EP rocks my world and the
track that has my attention is the reflective 
Looks Good With Trouble. So beautiful.

Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City
I can't decide if Worship You or Finger Back are my favorites
but the entire album is damn good.

Washed Out - Paracosm
This release presented a problem - I had a real hard time picking out
which track caught my attention the most because the whole album is so
 damn good. However, Great Escape is the song that has me hitting
 the REPEAT button the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment