November 16, 2012

GRUMPY OLD MAN


I have no comment about my schedule and I’m not going to comment on how I spend my time to the media.

-- Cranky old man and Senator (AZ-R) John McCain, on why he skipped a briefing on the attacks on the embassy in Benghazi in September of this year.

It didn't surprise me to have read that McCain skipped this briefing, even though he's been such a harsh critic on the Obama Administration's handling of the event. When pressed on why he wouldn't comment, McCain grew agitated, and responded: Because I have the right as a senator to have no comment and who the hell are you to tell me I can or not?

He then dropped his rake, screamed at the reporter to get the hell off his damn lawn, farted, sat down on a lawn chair, and took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment