February 25, 2013

PORTLANDIA


Along with Robin and special guest Nick, I attended some sort of event at the Market Street watering hole Rebel this past Friday evening that left me a little puzzled. It was a poorly attended and organized event to celebrate something about the IFC hit show Portlandia

Actually, it puzzled all three of us.

Anyway, they showed an episode that had already aired and then gave away posters to those who had checked in as attending on the stalking-friendly internet service Four Square. Also scattered about were hidden Blu-Ray copies of season one.

I scored big, as I found one that had been duct-taped to the floor right next to my feet, which explains the damaged packaging. I don't care, because the show had me laughing the fat part of my ass off during my little Saturday morning mini-marathon.

My inner-psychic has me thinking I will have seasons two and three in my collection in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment