July 31, 2009

ÁNDALE, ÁNDALE


So if any of you have read my FACEBOOK status updates, you know that Friday is Taco Truck Fridays and you know how crazy I get for the taco truck. So, without further delay, this is what I've been crowing about for the last year or so.

Simple, delicious and VERY, VERY addicting, this authentic Mexican treat is topped with Carne Asada, along with fresh White Onions, Cilantro, and (in my case) spicy salsa. Also thrown into the mix is a wedge of Lime, a Jalapeno Pepper and a few Radish slices. This meal from heaven is served on two steamed Corn Tortillas, although I only eat the one and toss the other. MUY DELICIOSO!

Prepared and served by LOS COMPADRES, the "taco truck" has two other locations in San Francisco and one in South San Francisco (I visit their location at the corner of Spear and Folsom Streets in SF). You will find they are HIGHLY rated (with reason) on the very useful site www.burritoeater.com. If you can't access that site, just take a look at the daily long lines along the truck, rain or shine. That alone tells you that something hot and special is waiting for you.

1 comment: