May 5, 2010

¡BOLA DEL JUEGO!

I usually don't support boycotts because more often than not, they don't really work. Besides, how do you boycott an entire state, especially after you've booked a non-refundable spa weekend at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess?

What's a 5-star spa whore supposed to do?

I don't support San Francisco Supervisor and douche bag Chris Daly either, but he's come up with an idea that I kind of like. In fact, I like it a lot.

He's asked that the San Francisco Giants wear their Spanish uniforms when they play the Arizona Diamondbacks (they have a three game series with the former World Series champions at the end of this month).

Sounds like a great way to thow up the middle finger at Arizona (especially if these games are televised) and I just might have to run out and get myself a "GIGANTES" shirt.

3 comments:

  1. you know the Phoenix Suns basketball team are wearing "Los Suns" to protest it as well...and they're an Arizona team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a good smart ass response to ignorance. way to go sf.

    ReplyDelete