November 16, 2010

FEED ME, SEYMOUR (AND A SPECIAL THANKS)



The Ensalada con Pollo at Sol Food.

Now normally, I would go on about the food, which was good. However, I'm going to give a little shout-out to my benefactor this evening, instead.

Today, I was unceremoniously told that my work contract was not going to be renewed at the end of next month (oh, by the way, Fuck You, Burgos). I knew it was coming and I'm okay with it, but I wasn't really looking forward the commute home. Officemate Ryan immediately asked if I wanted to go out.

YES, was the answer when a drive up to Sol Food was suggested.

Ryan is a pretty cool guy. He's got a terrific sense of humor, writes a good blog (even though he doesn't update it nearly enough), and is one of the few people I work with that I am comfortable spending a little time with outside of the office.

Thanks again, Ryan. All the good that comes your way is deserved.

3 comments:

  1. awwwww, my pleasure!! it will not be the same here without you. then again, I won't be here much longer anyway, so it's all working out :) had a great time at dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) i'm sad to hear that scott. i'd love to know what your plan is moving forward.
    2) you're right. ryan is great. and he doesn't update his blog enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete