November 27, 2010

SMUG ALERT



I find the more time I spend on the road, the more I see that the douchiest drivers out there are the one's in hybrids. Prius drivers, in particular, are the worst offenders.

I've seen these drivers turn or change lanes without signaling, drive along in the rain without their lights on, and speed down the freeway at 75-85 mph (which i doubt is doing much for your gas milege or the environment).

Trey Parker and Matt Stone skewer these "saviors of the environment" in a particularly hilarious episode of South Park called Smug Alert. The clip here is just commentary from Trey and Matt, but they really hit the nail on the head with their comments about San Franciscans, a city filled with some of the smuggest folks on earth.

3 comments:

  1. Gawd bless Matt & Trey. As you know, because I've said it so often, the smug of SF is one of the major things that drove me out of the city. Taking Muni (in itself enuf to drive one crazy) to work in the mornings I'd overhear such phenomenal smug assholes that I just wanted to slap people. Then of course all over SF at other times, too. "Self congratulation" is correct; plus, I'd add, their indignation when you want to NOT believe them. Ugh.. *slap!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i am NOT really going to miss SF when i leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the first time I've ever seen a video on the Steaming Poop!

    ReplyDelete