February 27, 2012

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Brett McKenzie (Flight of the Conchords) winning for writing
the song Man or Muppet, for The Muppets - Awesome.

I don't normally care about  the red carpet BS - I mean,
how many times do we have to hear that nauseating phrase
"a return to Old Hollywood Glamour?"
However, Stacy Kiebler looked so damn good
in this number by Marchesa.

Although the race in their respective categories was close, I think
it was a bit of a surprise that both Meryl Streep (The Iron Lady), and
Jean Dujardin (The Artist) won. Like most, I assumed that Viola Davis
would win for The Help. However, as I watched The Iron Lady on dvd 
this weekend (SAG screener courtesy of Heidi - thanks Heidi), it was
obvious to me that Meryl was going to take an Oscar home.

Angelina, a little advice - GO EAT SOMETHING, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment