April 6, 2012

BIKE LANE


On running his bike through a red light and into a crowded crosswalk, local bicyclist and douche bag Chris Bucchere posted on his blog "I really hope he makes it . . . I remember seeing a RIVER of blood on the asphalt, but it wasn't mine."

"I really hope he ends up OK."

Actually, Chris, the person you hit, 71-year old Sutchi Hui, died later that morning of his injuries. Bucchere's blog, Twitter, and Facebook pages have since disappeared. The San Francisco Examiner has most of what he posted here.

At the end of his post, Bucchere wrote that his helmet had "died in heroic fashion today as my head slammed into the tarmac . . . May she die knowing that because she committed the ultimate sacrifice, her rider can live on and ride on."

"Can I get an amen? Amen."

Wow. It's a shame that Mr. Hui won't live on and on.

I hope they throw the book at you, asshole.

2 comments:

  1. But Scott, you of all people should know bicyclists have the right of way in every circumstance in San Francisco, no matter what. Why were those pedestrians in the crosswalk when he was trying to go through the red light? Didn't they know to get out of his way? Just like cross traffic should know to slam on their brakes for him, even though they have the green light. I mean, bicyclist are single-handedly saving the planet, and thus saving us from our selves. They are like foreign diplomats, they have complete immunity in all instances, no matter what. BICYCLE RIGHTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO i'm so ashamed for what I wrote now, thank you for re-educating me.

    seriously, i hope this asshole rots in jail.

    ReplyDelete