May 29, 2013

TERM LIMIT


I fully anticipate the mainstream liberal media to put a detrimental spin on my decision not to seek a fifth term. They always seemed to attempt to find a dishonest way to disparage me.

-- Michele Bachmann (R-MN)

Oh, Ms. Bachmann, you can't claim that the media finds dishonest ways to disparage you when you say really stupid shit like:

There's a woman who came up crying to me tonight after the debate. She said her daughter was given that (HPV) vaccine. She told me her daughter suffered mental retardation as a result of that vaccine. There are very dangerous consequences. It's not good enough to take, quote, 'a mulligan' where you want a do-over, not when you have little children's lives at risk.

If you ask me, you've managed to do a pretty good job of disparaging yourself.

Good riddance, and good luck with that ethics investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment