January 16, 2012

FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE



"Obviously, 18-, 19-year old kids make stupid mistakes all too often, and that's what's occurred here . . . What's really disturbing to me is the kind of over-the-top rhetoric from this administration and their disdain for the military."

-- Rick Perry

Mr. Perry, perhaps you're not aware of the fact that desecration of the dead (U.S. Marine Soldiers urinating on dead Taliban fighters) is not only against the Geneva Conventions, but the act, which was recorded on video and then posted on YouTube, puts all of us, AND other troops in serious danger.

This particular enemy DOES NOT like us, and is willing to do ANYTHING to bring us down. Believe me, I know, I've seen their work first hand. Even cranky old man Senator John McCain disagrees with you, and says what the soldiers did is wrong:

"We're trying to win hearts and minds, and when something like this comes up, 
it obviously harms that ability."

What really pisses me off about all of this is that you having me agreeing with John McCain.

Rick Perry, you are an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment