January 25, 2012

SAY WHAT?


I have tried to avoid posting anything about Rick Santorum because I already know where he stands, and nothing he says, I thought, would ever surprise me.

His recent appearance on Piers Morgan's talk show has proven me wrong.

Sanitorium (as I will now refer to him) had this to say when asked about stance on rape and abortion:

"I think the right approach is to accept this horribly created - in the sense of rape - but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given you."

He went on to say that rape victims ought to "make the best of a bad situation."

Wow, what a fucking whack-job. I wonder how he would feel if his wife or daughters (he has two) found themselves in a bad situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment