September 20, 2012

SLIM SHADY


There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. 
-- Mitt Romney, at a fund-raiser this past May

This is a campaign about the 100%.
-- Mitt Romney, last night on the Spanish television network, Univision

On Obamacare:

Well of course I’m going to repeal Obamacare . . . I’ve said that on the campaign trail, I think, every single day. Obamacare must be repealed –- in its entirety. It’s bad policy, it’s bad law, and frankly, a $2 trillion entitlement we don’t want and we certainly can’t afford. 
-- Mitt Romney, September 10, 2012

Now and then the president says I’m the grandfather of Obamacare. I don’t think he meant that as a compliment, but I’ll take it.
-- Mitt Romney, September 19, 2012

On gay marriage:

Well, when these issues were raised in my state of Massachusetts, I indicated my view, which is I do not favor marriage between people of the same gender, and I do not favor civil unions if they are identical to marriage other than by name.
--Mitt Romney, May 9, 2012

I would like to have the term marriage continue to be associated with a relationship between one man and one woman, and that certainly doesn’t prevent two people of the same gender living in a loving relationship together having gay domestic partnership, if you will.
-- Mitt Romney, September 19, 2012

Will the real Mitt Romney please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

No comments:

Post a Comment