March 30, 2012

MAKE IT RAIN


Meg's post this morning about what she and some of her besties would spend their lotto winnings on inspired the steaming poop staff to compile a similar list, and this is what we'd buy with that $640 million dollars:

Dinner with Emma Stone at her favorite restaurant
That new non-invasive body contouring
A luxury suite at Yankee Stadium
New clothes
The Bulleit Bourbon distillery
A bigger house in a nicer part of town
Pay off my parents mortgage
A car (I've never owned a car in my entire life)
First class airline tickets to anywhere I felt like going
A private Go-Go's / Bikini Kill / Best Coast concert
Anderson Cooper

More importantly, I'd give most of it away to charity because, really, no one should have that much money, anyway, and here are just some of the charities that would benefit from that belief:

Planned Parenthood
Habitat For Humanity
Lyon-Martin Heath Services
Lake County Hospice

I'd also start my own SUPERPAC, and donate to my favorite political causes and candidates.

What would you spend your winnings on?

6 comments:

  1. good call on the Bulleit. i forgot to include dinner with la Clooney. ;) i'll make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i'll cover your dinner with la Clooney, and even throw in a pair of louboutin's if i win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto on the dinner w Emma, plus a Park and Bond shopping spree. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PARK AND BOND!!! This is why I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's sad one of us didn't win. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, well, it was fun dreaming about it, huh?

    next drawing. ; )

    ReplyDelete