June 19, 2012

PSYCHO KILLER

Seriously, I need to find out the brand of hair product
he's using. That's some serious hold, and it seems to offer the kind
I've been searching for.

A friend of mine once told me many years ago that she had read Virgos were most likely to be serial killers. I believed her because as a proud card-carrying Virgo, I've had to work very hard to suppress my homicidal tendencies a few times.

Turns out she wrong (big surprise, as she usually was about shit like this).

Anyway, according to FBI statistics, those born under the Cancer astrological sign are statistically the most booked criminals, and are considered the most violent.

For those interested, here's how the rest of the signs placed:

2.  Taurus
3.  Sagittarius
4.  Aries
5.  Capricorn
6.  VIRGO
7.  Libra
8.  Pisces
9.  Scorpio
10. Leo
11. Aquarius
12. Gemini (really, Gemini is the safest astrological sign?)

2 comments: