October 30, 2012

ENDORSEMENT DEAL


Cooperation from the president of the United States has been outstanding. He deserves great credit.

I was on the phone for the third time yesterday, last night, with the president of the United States. He called me at midnight last night as he was seeing reports. And he told me that if, at any point over the next 48 hours, I was not getting something from the federal government that I should call him directly at the White House and that he was going to be there. And I should just not worry about dealing with anybody else, call him. So I appreciate that call from the president.

It was very proactive, and I appreciate that type of leadership.

-- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R), on President Obama and the government's response to Hurricane Sandy.

That's a pretty ringing endorsement, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment