December 11, 2010

SEPARATED AT BIRTH

Several months ago, I participated in a texting converation with a friend that went something like this:

Him:   OMG you look so much like Glenn Ford
Me:    LOL huh
Him:   Dude seriously, you just like him
Me:    What the hell are you talking about
Him:   You know Glenn Ford from the movie Gilda
Me:    LOL I know who he is but I don't know what the hell you're talking about

It was such a random thing to hear, especially from someone I hadn't talked to in a while.

Anyway, I recently came across this photo of Glenn Ford (although I'm not sure what film this is from) and laughed because, I can sort of see what he was talking about. I especially love that he's napping with what appears to be a book on his chest and gun by his side, just like I do.

It's like looking in a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment