August 24, 2011

CHIPOTLE



Good customer service is such a rarity these days that when I experience it, I find myself at a loss for words. A perfect example of this was a recent visit to Chipotle that so knocked me out, I felt the need to shout it out to the world AND present to them The Steaming Poop Golden Stool Award.

I walked into to the Colma location last week and was immediately greeted by a woman who washed her hands before making the tacos pictured above. She was friendly and got my order right the first time. She passed it on to a guy who started to ring me up and while doing so, said "Wow, you've only got steak, salsa and guacamole?" I said "Yeah, I'm just keeping it simple, today." He immediately replied "Well, I'm gonna charge you less" and he took $2 off my order.

Talk about living by your words (Food with integrity).

Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment