August 25, 2012

PAUL RYAN


When one of my Poopers Muchava Gina (don't ask) posted this link on his Facebook page, along with this picture of the Oscar-nominated heartthrob, I thought it was a new play on celebrities with Ryan in their name, i.e. Paul Ryan Gosling. Turns out to be one picture with some amusing references to Republican Vice-Presidential candidate (and douche-bag waffler) Paul Ryan.

However, I think my idea is a bit more fun. You could probably turn it into a drinking game, something I'm always a big advocate of.

Examples:

Paul Ryan O'Neal
Paul Ryan Seacrest
Paul Ryan Reynolds
Paul Ryan Phillippe
Paul Ryan O'Neill (former Yankee pitcher)
Paul Ryan O'Neill (former US Treasury Secretary under George H. Bush)

I think this could be the new Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Play along and see what you can come up with.

Come on, you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment