October 19, 2011

TALKING ABOUT MY GENERATION


"Generation X is sick of your bullshit."

"The first generation to do worse than its parents? Please, been there. Generation X was told that so many times that it can't even read those words without hearing Winona Ryder's voice in its heads. Or maybe it's Ethan Hawke's. Possibly Bridget Fonda's. Generation X is getting older, and can't remember those movies so well anymore. In retrospect, maybe they weren't very good to begin with."

-- Taken from Gawker.com column entitled Generation X is sick of your bullshit.

I can say, as a proud, card-carrying member of the generation that redefined the word "Jaded," that this is an amusing rant . . . and one I wish I had written myself.

Check out the rest of what was said.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this rant. Also wish I'd written it. Boomers, Y'ers, quit yer whining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, this was a good one, huh?

    ReplyDelete