May 3, 2011

SPANK ME HARD


I read a story on SFGate this morning that I found terribly amusing.

It seems a gentlemen purchased a condo in the Glen Park neighborhood (for him and his 10-year old son) and when he planned to tear out the carpeting and padding (since he has allergies), he was contacted by the downstairs neighbor (via email) about a possible noise issue.

Turns out the neighbor in question is a self-described "leather sex" enthusiast.

"I am a sexual enthusiast and enjoy leather sex," the man wrote. "At times, it is possible and even likely that the sounds of leather sex will be coming from my bedrooms to your bedrooms without an effective sound barrier. While it is not my issue, you may find you need to explain things to your son as it could be confusing to him since it frequently doesn't sound as pleasurable as it is."

According to the article, the downstairs neighbor went on to say if the carpet and pad had been left on the floor, everything would be fine.

"My lifestyle shouldn't have anything to do with this," he also said. "I could be singing Chinese opera in my bedroom."

The article goes on to ask if the real estate agent should have disclosed this before the condo was sold, as now the gentlemen feels he can't move in.

Only in San Francisco, kids. Only in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment