September 20, 2011

SPOKES


I was surfing my way through the New York Times this morning, when I happened upon an article that amused me very much.

It seems that Gotham City pedestrians are having the same kind of issues with self-important and douchey bike riders as San Francisco side-walkers do. According to the article, more than 500 pedestrians each year are hospitalized due to injuries sustained from accidents involving cyclists.

Gee, when I lived there, it was the cabs you had to worry about. You may be shocked to hear this, but I did have to kick a cab or two as they passed by me too closely. Argued with a few of those drivers, as well.

In fact, I've been thinking about starting my own version of Taxicab Confessions here at the Steaming Poop.

Let me know if you think you'd be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment