September 17, 2011

HOUSE PARTY

A birthday party was held in my honour last night. It got a little raucous, but a good time was had by all, and here are some slides from the festivities.

Thanks again to everyone involved. I had an AWESOME time.

Kim was serving up cake . . .

. . . and ice cream (by the way, nice rack, kim)

the party budget didn't allow for a stripper, so Heidi got up
and danced the hoochie-koochie for everyone

I took advantage of the bottomless champagne . . .

. . . and then took my clothes of to show everyone my imitation of Jake Gyllenhaal's
imitation of Grace Jones

2 comments:

  1. Oh lordy....I only WISH I was skinny enough to be that hoochy-koochy dancer....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol stop it, you are. look at the trance you had that audience in. they were like sauerkraut in your hands.

    ReplyDelete