September 30, 2011

GOVERNATOR


“The recall happens and people are asking me, ‘What are you going to do?’ ” he says, dodging vagrants and joggers along the beach bike path. “I thought about it but decided I wasn’t going to do it. I told Maria I wasn’t running. I told everyone I wasn’t running. I wasn’t running.”

Then, in the middle of the recall madness, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines opened. As the movie’s leading machine, he was expected to appear on The Tonight Show to promote it. En route he experienced a familiar impulse—the impulse to do something out of the ordinary. “I just thought, This will freak everyone out,” he says. “It’ll be so funny.

-- Former California Governor and Hollywood douche bag Arnold Schwarzenegger, in an interview with Vanity Fair, on newsstands now.

So you ran just because you thought it would be funny? Wow, what a dick.

No better words were ever spoken than when Alexis de Tocqueville said "In a Democracy, the people get the government they deserve"

No comments:

Post a Comment