July 30, 2012

FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE


"As you come here and you see the GDP per capita, for instance, in Israel which is about $21,000, and compare that with the GDP per capita just across the areas managed by the Palestinian Authority, which is more like $10,000 per capita, you notice such a dramatically stark difference in economic vitality . . . And as I come here and I look out over this city and consider the accomplishments of the people of this nation, I recognize the power of at least culture and a few other things."

-- Mitt Romney, in a speech given earlier today in Israel

So he managed to piss off most of London, and now he's done the same with the Palestinians.

Actually, I think he's pissed off ALL of the Palestinians.

You know, I'm not a betting man, but I think it's a safe bet that he's gonna let slip a really bad polish joke while he's visiting Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment