July 7, 2012

WHIP IT




If there is one thing I openly admit to, it's of my love for bad-ass chicks and crazy girls. In fact, if I ever met one with equal amounts of both, I'd probably marry her -- much to the shock of many of my friends, I'm sure.

The movie Whip It found its way into my collection a few months back, and I find myself falling in love with it more and more with each viewing. Some of Hollywood's best bad-ass chicks and crazy girls are in the cast, including Zoe Bell (swoon), Eve, Juliette Lewis (a longtime fave of mine), and Drew Barrymore, who also directed this awesome little romp about women's roller derby in Texas.

Women on roller skates, beating the hell outta each other, with witty dialog to boot?

Oh yeah, I'm in.

3 comments:

  1. I call shenanigans--you haven't offered to marry ME yet (oh, wait--there WAS that time, when I told you what my house had appraised for)....

    ReplyDelete