July 2, 2012

PEANUTS AND CRACKER JACK


Here are your MLB standings for the teams I and a few of my friends follow (as of July 1):

American League - East
1. New York Yankees -- 48W - 30L  .615 PCT

American League - Central
5. Minnesota Twins -- 33W - 45L  .423 PCT

American League - West
4. Oakland Athletics -- 38W - 42L  .475 PCT

National League - Central
3. St. Louis Cardinals -- 41W - 38L .519 PCT

National League - West
1. San Francisco Giants -- 45W - 35L .563 PCT

I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself here, but just the possibility of a Yankee and Giants pairing this fall is almost more than I can possibly take.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder... NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol awww. i debated adding their stats, knowing how you would feel, but that would be compromising my journalistic integrity. hahaha

    anyway, it's still early enough that they can getting moving and play some good ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, do you wanna just buy me a t-shirt before you leave?

    ReplyDelete