October 26, 2009

DUMB STUFF WHITE PEOPLE DO

I saw "PARANORMAL ACTIVITY" last friday and I've got one thing to say about this movie: Oh man, what a piece of SHIT!

It reminded me of why I think white folks (at least in horror movies) are so stupid. They seem to move into haunted houses quite often and when they find out they're haunted, THEY STAY!!!

I know, I know, technically this wasn't about a haunted house, it was about a demon following around the female character, blah, blah, blah. But still, her boyfriend knows this AND HE STAYS!

There is one thing I know about myself and that's I only need to have a ghost tell me once to "GET OUT" before I hightail it the hell out of there, PRONTO!

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this movie. For your Halloween movie-going pleasure, go rent something really scary-fying like any of the following:

Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Halloween (1978)
28 Days Later (2002)
Pretty Woman (1990)

No comments:

Post a Comment