April 25, 2011

GUILTY AS SIN


I just happened to have the TV on VH1 last week when the first episode of Mob Wives aired. I rolled my eyes, but I didn't change the channel.

This week, I did changed the channel . . .

. . . to VH1, so I could watch the second episode.

I'm so embarrassed, but I just couldn't help myself. I even have a favourite "Mob Wife" and she's the skinny blond in the picture above. Her name is Drita DeVanzo, and that Drita is one deranged bitch. She's exactly how I like my Staten Island housewives, and I love her for it.

Yes, your honor, I am guilty. Guilty of love in the first degree.

2 comments:

  1. YES. I am also watching this. Drita is so terrifying/riveting. If I ran into her in a dark alley (or broad daylight), I would turn and run screaming like the nelly I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I think her balls hang lower than mine.

    ReplyDelete