April 30, 2011

NOT IN MY BACKYARD


This amusing letter was brought to my attention during a family lunch at Sol Food in San Rafael, yesterday. Kudos to Mrs. Hernandez for hanging this amusing little piece of bullshit for everyone to enjoy.

Here is what the letter says:

Dear Mrs. Hernandez:

The lime green color you selected for your restaurant is garish and ugly. That color may be appropriate for Puerto Rico, but it isn't for Marin County. You could have used a warm and colorful scheme like Los Camerillos, just up the street. It's attractive and tasteful.

I enjoyed the food at your place on Fourth Street, but I will not patronize your new place unless you repaint it. Furthermore, I will encourage my friends not to dine at your restaurant until you remove the lime green blight.

Sincerely,
Angelo

Oh Angelo, I'm sure you're a very nice guy but I wonder if you buy your sheets at the KKK-Mart?

No comments:

Post a Comment