April 25, 2011

MAN IN THE MIRROR

A lot has been said about Kobe's recent slip of the tongue, including a nice little callout from Meg on Hey Red, Hey, for his blatently disingeniuous apology/public service announcement. Just in case you don't know what was said, he was caught on camera calling a referee a "Fucking Faggot" for a call Mr. Bryant didn't care for.

I really had no plan to say anything because, let's face it, he's a dickhead sports personality, so I wouldn't have expected anything less. However, I can't keep my mouth shut now that I've seen these hilarious photos of Mr. Bryant, which appeared in the Los Angeles Times Magazine last year, so I'm just going to say this:

Hey Kobe, people who scream Faggot the loudest usually are.

2 comments:

  1. it's not so much the styling that convinces me, as the expression. clearly, he's spent some time on that. woah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha right? It would amuse me to no end if it came out that he was on the DL.

    ReplyDelete