July 28, 2011

HOUSE PARTY

Here are some pictures from the celebration of our second anniversary:

there was some drinking . . .

. . . and a little dancing

 here I am joking with the girls from the
typing pool . . .

. . .  and later, on the receiving end of a surprise strip tease
in the office supply room

rock legend (and my former NY neighbor) Deborah Harry
stopped by to say hello

things did get a little crazy when our receptionist,
Gertie, drank a bit too much and showed us
how she rolls - no one was hurt, but there is a
hole in the wall that needs to be patched

I believe this was taken when I finally passed out
after an evening of complete debauchery, although that's not
my bed . . . or the underwear I was wearing when I got dressed
earlier that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment