September 12, 2010

DO YOU WANNA RIDE IN MY MERCEDES, BOY?


Patience is a virtue.

Even though I had a reservation for my rental, there was still a one-hour wait (last minute rush on reservations, was the excuse). Although I wasn't too happy about the wait (good thing my mp3 player was with me), I knew once I reached the counter, there would be an upgrade.

However, I had no idea what was coming my way.

I made some polite chit-chat with the rental agent, who after a few minutes asked "would you like to drive a Mercedes?"

UM, YES!

The 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 was my weekend ride and with the $25 coupon I had, it was a ride that cost me 63 bucks!

It was so choice.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't get pulled over for driving while Mexican.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phrase "DO YOU WANNA RIDE IN MY MERCEDES, BOY?" curiously turns me on...

    ReplyDelete