September 27, 2010

I LOVE ROSS, I HATE ROSS, I LOVE ROSS, I HATE ROSS

It was stunning to see so many people who where against health care reform earlier this year. Apparently, the chance for an extra 30 million Americans having access to health care was just unacceptable.

Well, that is until now, since there is a possibility that we're going to lose it before it goes fully into effect.

With the Republicans planning to repeal the health care plan as we know it (if they win enough seats in the upcoming elections this November), a new AP poll shows that 4 in 10 Americans now feel the new law doesn't go far enough.

Funny, everyone was screaming louder than a room full of wet cats about how the plan went too far, as it was presented to us at the time.

(sigh) Sometimes I think people complain just so they can hear their own voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment