December 19, 2011

FROM THE DESK OF . . .



To: The Programming Director for MeTV
Re: Programming confusion

Dear Sir or Madam:

I recently became aware of your "network," which seem to be a sort of "Nick At Nite" for the cable-less/satellite-free set. This works for me, as I'm a fan of some of your programming choices. 

However, there is a problem that I feel needs to be pointed out.

Your programming guide CLEARLY states that you broadcast I Love Lucy. During the few times I happened to be watching, I noticed that it wasn't I Love Lucy you were showing, it was The Lucy Show.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but there is a HUGE difference between the two, and here they are:

I Love Lucy is in black and white.
The Lucy Show is not (at least the episodes you were showing).

I Love Lucy is considered to be one of the best sitcoms in the history of television.
The Lucy Show is not.

I Love Lucy is a very funny show.
The Lucy Show is not.

Please note the differences and pay a little closer attention to your broadcasts.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment