December 14, 2011

RICKY RETARDO


He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning and seems to be more famous for his gaffes than any decent ideas, so I'm not sure why republican voters are still giving candidate Rick Perry the time of day.

While on a campaign stop in Ames, Iowa, Perry criticized the Obama administration for a now infamous $535 million dollar loan deal:

"No greater example of it than this administration sending millions of dollars into the solar industry, and we lost that money. I want to say it was over $500 million that went to the country Solyndra."

Oh, Rick, Solyndra is (or was, I should say) a company, not a country.

I'm not sure how much his campaign staffers are being paid, but once again, it has been made very clear that Mr. Perry is not getting a whole lotta bang for his buck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Is that a real picture or photo shopped? That is terrible. I would never vote for that man he seems like a idiot clown. The things that come out of his mouth. And go in apparently..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no, it's a photoshopped pic.

    ReplyDelete