August 6, 2010

EAT SHIT AND DIE


Fast-food chain Taco Bell yesterday announced their version of the taco truck taco. They will be served with a wedge of lime along with the usual filling of Pollo (chicken), Carne Asada(beef) or Carnitas (pork), Cilantro and Onions.

This is a copy of THEIR picture used in the press release. Call me crazy (and many have), but nothing looks as unappetizing and plastic as these tacos.

They're marketing them under the name "Cantina Tacos," but I think it would be more accurate if they were called the "Eat Shit and Die Tacos."

4 comments:

  1. I know this will come as a surprise, but I actually tried these tacos on Monday. They're definitely less fatty and gross than TB's other taco options (it's literally just corn tortillas, meat, cilantro, and onions), but the flavors are really underwhelming. They were just bland. And you know how hard it is for me to say something negative about Taco Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you eating at a taco bell? not a suprise at all. underwhelming flavours? not a suprise at all.
    you saying something negative about taco bell?

    NOW I'M SUPRISED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first job was working at a Taco Bell. During the height of the lunch rush while I was stirring a vat of refried beans, I got a migraine and ran to the bathroom where I puked all over the wall (didn't quite make it). I soon quit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL awwww. i worked at mcdonalds for most of my high school years. never got sick at work, but i used to hide in the walk-in and snark down chicken nuggets and danish.

    ReplyDelete