June 30, 2010

THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD


What surprises me the most about (CR)Apple is their continued alliance with AT&T, a company with infamously BAD service. It is a constant source of amusement that in spite of this notorious reputation, the sheep STILL line up for days at a time to buy the phone and sign up for a two-year contract.

News on the street is that the (CR)Apple iPhone will be made available through Verizon sometime next year.

Maybe by then, (CR)Apple will have figured out their yellowing screen and bad antenna issues.

2 comments:

  1. About 10 years ago I tried AT&T and it SUUUUUUCKED!! I had constantly dropped calls and couldn't get a signal at home. So I canceled (thankfully they had a 30-day "try it out, no obligation" period). I went to Sprint and never had a problem. Anyway, I love that nowadays AT&T tries to say that dropped calls are because of the overuse of data-heavy www apps making calls drop. Baloney! Ten years ago such data use wasn't as popular. They just have a shitty network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny. my first AT&T experience was with the first cellphone I had back in '96 (when they were still analong). it was alright (it was NYC, so there wasn't an issue with dropped calls), but they still had decent customer service, something they no longer offer.

    ReplyDelete