March 3, 2011

8 MILLION STORIES

A tranny-hooker once tried to kiss me on the street.

I was leaning against a fire hydrant, smoking a cigarette outside my apartment on W. 43rd Street when he/she walked up and said "OOoh, you are so cute." I laughed, he/she stopped, and we struck up a conversation.

As I neared the end of my cigarette, he/she said "you are just so cute, I have to kiss you," and as he/she leaned in to plant one on me, I immediately jumped up and said "no, no, no, no, no" as I danced a half circle to get away from him/her.

We both laughed and he/she said that he/she had to get back to work and asked for a cigarette. I gave him/her two, told him/her to be careful out there, and we said our goodbyes.

You can't say that I don't love and support my ho's.

There are eight million stories in the naked city and this was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment