June 9, 2011

PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED HERE

Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Many years ago, I was on a flight that showed "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."  I was seated in First Class (something that happened quite a bit during this period) and while waiting in line to use the lavatory, the flight attendant asked me what I thought of the movie.

My reply was "I'm not sure, but I appreciate the sentiment." She just kind of looked at me for a moment, as if she was trying to figure out if I was joking or not, and then said "yeah, I'm not sure either, I'm turning this off," and just like that, she changed the movie to Shrek 2.

Science has once again caught up with the movies, as there is a study that has shown the right medication can help erase painful memories. The hope is to treat those with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

Oh boy, this sounds so good to me, where do I sign up? There is a relationship I had no business being in and that awful day in September I'd like to have out of my mind for good.

Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment